Since joining Equitable Advisors over 15 years ago I have developed a formalized approach to financial planning and helping my clients. My personal mission is to help guide clients towards achieving financial success through unbiased goal oriented financial advice. Whether working with individuals, families or businesses, my objective is the same- to form a long lasting relationship based on trust so that together we can create a financial life plan to help you realize your financial goals and dreams.
In an effort to stay at the top of my field and enhance my professional skills, I have regularly attended industry training and certification programs including completion of the curriculum and passing rigorous exams for the:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional (CFP®)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- FINRA Securities Registrations: Series 7 and 66
- Life, Health, Disability, Long term care licenses
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration with a concentration in Finance from Western Washington University
- When I am not working I enjoy spending time outdoors with my wife, Blaire, our daughters, Havana and Vienna, and our super-dog, High Pockets.
- Whether I am backpacking in the Cascades or fly fishing in one of Washington’s rivers, I enjoy the serenity and beauty Washington has to offer.
- One of my biggest passions is traveling the world and exploring other countries and their cultures. I have traveled extensively throughout the United States and abroad.
- In the winter I’m an avid skier and enjoy spending my weekends in the mountains with family and friends.